Peloton's 2nd Annual Winemaker's Dinner is On!
May 21, 2011 - Pull up a seat and join Peloton Cellars for some good food, good wine, good music & good fun! We are hosting our 2nd Annual Winemaker's Dinner on Saturday, August 6th 2011. We've reserved Spreafico Farms in the beautiful hills of San Luis Obispo. Chef Tara Stumph will create a menu that accentuates Peloton's flight of award-winning wines, while Rocky Logue will weave musical magic to keep everything rolling well into the evening.
- When: Saturday, August 6th 2011 at 6:30 PM
- Where: Spreafico Farms (click for map), San Luis Obispo, CA
- Cost: $120 per person; $96 for wine club members (incl. food, wine & live music)
To reserve your seat, purchase tickets at our online webstore by July 31, 2011. After your reservation has been made, we'll send additional information to you via email.
Open House - Friday, August 5
We want to kick off the weekend's festivities right, so we invite you to join us at an Open House at Bill & Trish's place. The party starts at 5:30. Drinks and light appetizers will be served. Dress is casual. Address: 256 N. 6th Street, Grover Beach, CA 93433 (the house is in back, up driveway). Contact Trish with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not have to attend the dinner to come to the Open House.
For the cyclists out there, what better way to see the breathtaking Central Coast than by road bike. We are offering 2 rides on the morning of Saturday, August 6th: the "Epic" and the "Casual". The Epic ride is approx. 55 mi. and travels over a couple of ridges & canyons out to Montana de Oro State Park where we'll have a casual, supported lunch then return back to Avila Beach. The Casual ride is approx. 15 mi. and will meander along the Bob Jones trail, tour through Sea Canyon and Squire Canyon, then return to Avila.
Both rides start at 8:30am sharp from Joe Mamma's Coffee in Avila Beach. If you wish to participate in the "Epic" ride please RSVP to email@example.com by 8/3 and bring $10.00 cash to cover your catered lunch and refreshments. You do not have to attend the dinner to join us on either of the rides.
We have reserved a handfull of rooms at two inns in the area...
The Oxford - Pismo Beach
- Rate is $152 for a king suite (4 rooms avail.); $170 for a double queen suite (1 room avail.)
- Two-night minimum: Friday, Aug. 5 & Sat
- Rooms reserved on hold through July 5th
- To reserve your room, call 800.982.7848 or visit www.oxfordsuitespismobeach.com
The Madonna Inn - San Luis Obispo
- Rate is $209 for a king suite (3 rooms avail.)
- Reserved for Sat. August 6th
- Rooms reserved on hold through July 31st
- To reserve your room, call 800.543.9666 or visit www.madonnainn.com
Additional places to stay in the area are: